Are You Ready to Up-Level Your Food Styling Skills and Pursue Your Passion for Food?
Creating “drool worthy” gorgeous looking food for the camera or even for your family and friends does not come naturally – even for the best cooks and chefs in the world.
Skip the tears, tantrums and failed food photo shoots. Save yourself a huge chunk of money in wasted food, supplies and useless tools.
There is an easier way to acquire these highly secretive, highly specialized artistic skills!
Our Members Enjoy Tons of Benefits Including:
- Member discounts on classes and workshops, ebooks, and eligible tools and supplies at The Food Styling Store
- New Food Styling Videos and written Food Styling Tutorials each week for you to watch at your leisure and in no particular order. These tutorials run from 2 -15 minutes each and are our exclusive members only food styling tips, tricks and techniques. and are micro subjects in an easy to digest format. You decide what you want to learn. We started at 14 lessons in January 2016 and will be over 100 by the end of 2016. They are in your library for was long as you are a member.
- Training from our World Class Mentors in the areas of cooking, styling, photography, copy writing, set design, props, working with brands, monetizing your blog and more.
Need More Reasons to Join The Food Styling School?
- Member Affiliate program featuring 25% commission for referring other foodies who become members at The Food Styling School or purchase a workshop.
- Participate in live “ask an expert” Q&A’s with featured monthly guest instructors in the fields of food styling, culinary arts, food photography, art & design, business branding, copy writing, social media, video, food company representation, and blog monetization.
- Invitation to participate in the Food Styling Critique Facebook Group and preferential treatment on critiques of you food photos.
- One featured recipe or food photo per year in the community pages of The Food Styling School
- Consideration in the Dean’s Top 100 list of Fabulous Foodies that are chosen and honored each year.
- Participation in our quarterly Food Styling Contest featuring a cash prize for the winner and the 3 top photos (chosen by public vote) are put on public display in the Food Styling Critique Facebook Group as well as our contest page.